Monday 5 November 2012

Friday 26th October 2012

We are having a dress up party in school. It is to raise money for the school and for Temple St. Children's Hospital.

On Wednesday I cut my lip and now its swollen. We get our Halloween holidays today. Cub scouts investiture is on today which is where we become proper cub scouts. A M

I am starting handball today. C D

I am going to Tao Kwon Do tonight and tomorrow and I am going to rugby. A N

I went dancing yesterday. S W

Today is Friday. We are dressed up for Halloween. We are raising money for Temple Street Children's Hospital. N B

Next Tuesday I am going to Cork for my sisters graduation. A M

I went to scouts last night. We learnt how to make a rope out of string. We are getting our holidays today.         D S

I definitely am going to Trabolgan on Tuesday and I'll be going swimming every day. Today is Friday. LM

The cub scouts are doing their investiture today at 6 o clock. I am at my dad's. O B

I lost my plastic spider outside today. One of the juniors stole it. A M

Today I am getting invested for the cubs but I'm not sure where. There is also a dress up party today. E K

Today I will be going to an investiture with the cub scouts.We will be making pizza in a stone oven. On Saturday the Minor C hurling team are in the final and my brother is playing in it. On Sunday I will be going to a sponsored walk with the badminton club. We have a shield semi-final with the U 13s . I play for Whitegate. L S    


No comments:

Post a Comment