Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday October 24th 2012

I have horse riding today in Scariff. It's really fun. I started it last week. It is on from 3.30 to 4.30. Yesterday I went to Laoise's birthday party. It was really fun. We played on the computer and the Wii.  We also went outside. N B

Halloween is in seven days and I am excited. G H

On Tuesday gaelic was cancelled because there was a blitz on Monday. We are through to the semi-final. It will be after the mid-term break. On Tuesday I went to Barry 's house and we played on the trampoline.Today is Wednesday and I will have badminton and hurling training tonight. On the weekend we will have a hurling shield semi-final.. I play for Whitegate. LS

This Monday my brother missed the bus to school so I had to make my own lunch because my mam had to bring him to school. A M

The TVs without saorview will turn off today. I have badminton tonight at the Mountshannon hall. It's on between 7-8pm. I have fiddle tonight with Denise. S W

Today my mam's friend Timmy is going home. On Monday we had ribs for dinner and they were very nice. They still had the crakling on them. J A

I got my Halloween costume on Tuesday and the old TV signal is turning off today. I went to Dualta's house yesterday. A M

Anthony was at my house yesterday. D S

I am going to Trabolgan. My mam was trying to keep it a secret but I figured it out I think. L M

We went to the library yesterday with the school because there was a Titanic show on. I am dressing up as Thor for Halloween. O B

I went golfing yesterday in Portumna golf club with my dad. It was an enjoyable day. R H

I went to soccer training last night and I got to take home the league cup for a week. A N

I went to Laoise's party yesterday and we made masks. It was really fun. E K

It was my birthday party yesterday. It was lots of fun. L O' M

Yesterday I went to Laoise's birthday party. Then I went to Irish dancing in Mountshannon hall. It was fun.    
A M

I played hurling yesterday on the re-bounder at my house. I had fun. D H

I had badminton last night at the Mountshannon hall. It was between six and seven o clock.C D

It's my birthday in three days. I am going to Dublin for my birthday. I have fiddle tonight at 4.25pm and I have badminton from 6 to 7 pm C K

No comments:

Post a Comment