Monday 22 October 2012

Monday October 22nd 2012

My mum's friend Timmy is staying until Wednesday. We went to Dublin on Saturday and Tania went on Friday with David and Áine. J A

I went to the playground and around the harbour with my sister Emma, my cousin Jack and my aunt Aisling on Sunday. My mam painted the kitchen on Saturday. She painted it magnolia. I stayed at my dad's house on Saturday. My sister, Gemma and Andrew stayed as well.S W

I started handball Friday from 4 to 6pm. Jimmy Walsh is teaching me. G H

I was sick on Saturday night but I'm better now. A M

On Saturday I went to rugby training. Yesterday we were supposed to play the East Clare Eagles but they never showed up. I was going to play scrum half. A N

It is my birthday today and I got a new guitar. L O' M

I had a sleep over at Laoise's house and it was fun. E K

I went to my cousins camogie final in Whitegate. She was playing corner back. They drew so there is going to be a replay. RH

On Friday I went to Laois to visit my cousins. On Saturday we went shopping in Tullamore. N B

On Saturday I went to the snug, it was fun. Eleven people went. A M

I went to the U15 hurling match. It was a final and they won by 11 points. I hit my head off a pole there. D H

I went to see Hotel Transylvania in the cinema on Sunday. It was a great movie. A M

MK1 left the Xfactor last night. C D

Lucy and Rylan got kicked out of the Xfactor hotel because of bad behaviour. MK1 left the Xfactor last night. My cousin had a CD launch on Saturday night. C K

On Friday I had a cubs meeting. On Saturday I went to Peadar's party. We watched The Three Stooges, it was funny. After we had Supermac's then cake and sweets. On Sunday the U15's final was on. They won , my brother was playing. L S

I went horse riding. DS

My dog died again .... it was a different dog.  LM


No comments:

Post a Comment