Thursday 11 October 2012

Wednesday 10th October 2012

I have an U14 semi final on Saturday at 12 o clock but I don't know where. C D

I have a bit of a cold. I am coughing and I have a blocked nose. L O' M

I am going shopping today with Abbie. We are going to Argos. It is in Limerick. A M

It is foggy today. D S

Last night I had Irish dancing in Mountshannon hall. It was fun. A M

We played Connolly Celtic in a challenge match last night. We beat them 2-0. I played center half. They are playing Lifford next week in the cup final. We are getting our league medals next week and we are having chips and sausages. A N

My dad is in a play. S W

I got my hair cut on Saturday and Ireland is playing Germany on Friday in the Aviva stadium in soccer. A M

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday I went to speech and drama in Scariff. It was fun. N B

I went golfing yesterday in Portumna golf club to practice with my dad. It was an enjoyable day. R H

On Friday I will be going to see Ireland v Germany in the Aviva stadium. Barry tore his ligament playing soccer at school. L S

I am going to the doctors today in Scariff. E K

I went to the after-school yesterday and did my homework there. O B

I got five packs of match attax on Tuesday and I got John Terry legend and three man of the matches. D H

My cousin Colm Gannon is having a CD launch on the 20th October in Teach ui Bhrian in Tuamgraney.
Dancing was on last night. Fiddle lessons are on today. C K



No comments:

Post a Comment