Wednesday 10 October 2012

Monday 8th October 2012

On Saturday I went to Limerick. I got new shoes. On Sunday morning we went to the Burren to climb Mullaghmore. On the top of the mountain we could see Fr Ted's house. L S

One of my mum's friend's dad came over from Spain for his mom's and dad's diamond anniversary. They came to visit my mum and they said the food was delicious. I wish I was there. E K

They found a female black swan and a signet black swan with rope taped around the neck and they were dead in Limerick. S W

Today is Monday and my uncle's girlfriend had a baby boy on Friday. His name is Patrick. N B

Mark Bridger was arrested on suspicion of the abduction and homicide of a five year old girl April Jones.My aunt was on the news on Thursday. Our TV blew up on Saturday. Caroline was the first one to be voted off the X factor 2012. C K

Tomorrow I am starting back at accordion lessons with Seamus Bugler. This is my second year playing the instrument. C D

The Mountshannon cub scouts climbed Mullaghmore which is a mountain in the Burren and when we reached the top we could see Fr Teds house from the TV series Fr Ted. It was a very enjoyable day. A M

I went on an 8k walk around Whitegate and Stephen, his mam and myself started to jog from Mary's shop and we jogged most of the way and I got something to eat in the Half Barrell. D H

I went to Tao Kwon Do on Friday then I got the match attax book and I got Ronaldo legend 99. On Saturday I went to soccer training. Yesterday I went to a funeral. A N

I went to Kilkee with my mam for the weekend. I went to mass and saw all my relations. My mam is from Kilkee. R H

I went to Limerick and I got Lloyd and his spinner and I got fifa 13 and it was my mum's birthday. L M

My dog thinks she is a princess. D S

I did a long walk in the walking festival. I did it in Whitegate. S W

I went to Limerick and my mum did her NCT test and the car passed. On Sunday we went to Galway and we were getting a couch. I got shoes, slippers, earrings and pj's. G H

I am going to Abbie's birthday soon and I'm looking forward to it. A M

On Saturday Cieara came to my house and we played table tennis and watched TV. A M

Yesterday I tried making cookies but it turned into a cookie cake. It was really yummy. L O' M

We went on a hike yesterday. We went up Mullaghmore. I went with the cubs. We walked four miles. O B








No comments:

Post a Comment