Tuesday 16 October 2012

Monday October 15th 2012

On Friday I got my hair cut in Tulla. On Saturday my granny had eight people for dinner then on Saturday night all my mam's relatives had a surprise 80th birthday party for my mam's uncle in Ballinakill. My little cousin also came down, she is six. A M

Melanie left the X Factor yesterday. C D

On Wednesday of last week I got my tonsils out. I'm only back at school today. J A

We had a camogie match on Saturday. We lost against  Tulla-Bodyke. G H

Melanie Mason left the X Factor. C K

Yesterday I cut my finger with a knife. I was cutting something and it slipped and it cut my finger. A M

I attended the soccer match between Ireland and Germany. The score was 6-1 to Germany. We got back at two in the morning. On Sunday I went for a cycle with my dad in Ogonnolloe near the pink church. L S

I painted the ceiling yesterday and cleaned the car. O B

I went golfing twice at the weekend. On Sunday I played with my uncle and cousin in East Clare Golf Club and I went practicing in Portumna on Saturday. R H

My sister started learning the fiddle on Wednesday. I went to my aunt Danielle's house on Saturday and stayed over. Then on Sunday we went shopping and my mum and my aunt got loads of makeup. I got my Halloween costume. S W

On Saturday I got gum shields for rugby, then yesterday I had a rugby match and I played scrum half. I played the full match. It was in Limerick. Ireland lost 6-1 to Germany on Friday. A N

Today is Monday. On Saturday I went to my neighbors 3rd birthday party, it was fun. N B

I cut my finger with a piece of glass, it really hurt. I was putting it on a shelf. E K

It's my birthday in exactly a week. L O' M

Sam went to my house on Saturday and I played hurling on Sunday. D H

On Sunday I went horse riding. D S

Ireland was trashed on Friday by Germany, 6-1 in soccer. A M

I got an ipod and saw my cousins and they stayed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Friday I am going to stay at my aunt Lucy's in Limerick and on Saturday I met Daniel and Sam and I got Fifa 12 so now I have Fifa 8,9,10,11,12,13. L M




No comments:

Post a Comment