Monday 22 October 2012

Friday 19th September 2012

My voice is sore today. G H

I got two new hurleys and sliotars yesterday. A N

Today is Friday. Yesterday I went horse riding in Scariff. It was really fun. Tonight I am staying at my cousin's house. I am staying for one night. N B

Tomorrow I am going to the snug for my cousin's going away party. She is going to New Zealand. A M

Abbie's birthday party is on today. I am going. A M

The house insulation men came last night but I don't know what time they left. E K

We are making an Irish movie at school it is called 'Nil aon scoil amarach'. L.O'M

Badminton started up again this year. It is my third year with the badminton.  My brother is coming back for the weekend. L.S

I  had dancing yesterday in Scariff G.A.A. hall. from 6 to 7.30. S.W

I went to my second scouts meeting yesterday  D.S

I ate my dinner with my granny yesterday. R H

My cousins are coming down tomorrow and they're staying in my house. I was at hurling training yesterday and played Rugby and Gaelic football. My cousin is having a C.D Launch. tomorrow in Teach Na Bhrian
Tuamgraney .C K

I am going to my aunt's today and I am going to Smith's with  €130 and  I will come out with €30 and that is not all, I get yummy eggs on Easter and sweets on Halloween .

Tomorrow I'm going shopping in Limerick. C D

An Irish girl is gone missing in Wales and police are questioning a man about her. A.M.

I went to dad's yesterday and will stay there until Sunday. O B




No comments:

Post a Comment