Monday 15 October 2012

Friday October 12th 2012

I entered a competition to win  all the Jedward albums, Jedward teeshirts signed,  and lots more. The results will be out on the news today. G H

Today is Friday. I am starting horse hiding lessons on Thursday in Scariff. My brother started yesterday.
N B

I went to my dad's house yesterday. O B

Yesterday I went to Nenagh and I went shopping. L O' M

My sister came back from Petersberg. She said it was an enjoyable three day experience. AM

I am starting rugby this weekend or next weekend in Scariff. Its on Saturdays at 11am I think, I'm not sure. A N

I have a sore knee. I am serving mass for Imelda's wedding today. S W

I went to my first scouts meeting in Mountshannon. D S

Today is Friday and Cian is sick. I don't know why he is sick. A M

I played hurling off the garage wall and with my dad yesterday. R H

Today is Friday. I will be going to the Aviva stadium to watch Ireland v Germany. I am going with the club. I will have half day today. L S

Its cubs and beavers today. It takes place in Scariff GAA hall. E K

Next week I am going to Limerick to stay with my aunt and we are going some places.

Tomorrow my aunt is coming home from Liberia. It is in the west of Africa. A M

I am going to the cinema to see "Hotel Transylvania". I went to Barry' s house yesterday and I got twenty euros for tidying my bedroom.

I got a 32 inch TV yesterday. My cousins in Mayo are coming down today, they are going to their cousins wedding. C K

Tomorrow I have an U14 camogie semi final in Feakle against Tulla-Bodyke.. C D



No comments:

Post a Comment