Friday 5 October 2012

Friday October 5th 2012

I am going to Limerick on Sunday. I am going to Smith's. A M

I am going to Ennis after school to go shopping. A M

I went to Lee's party yesterday and we did quasar and bowling. I did not get home till 8.30pm. O B

It is cold outside today and there are light clouds in the sky. S W

My car wouldn't start yesterday so we couldn't go anywhere. My mam is going to bring it to a garage today. L O' M

Yesterday I went to badminton registration. We had to sign up. G H

Yesterday I registered for badminton in Mountshannon hall. Today I'm baking a cake for my aunt's birthday. C D

Greece's till will empty by November. Forensic psychologist called in to April Jones case. C K

It was my party yesterday. We got home between 8.30 and 9pm  We went to the shop and Daniel got three hundred clubs. Ronan got 101 clubs and I'm getting two boxes. One cost €80. We went bowling... L M

I was at Lee's birthday yesterday. We went to quasar, bowling and tumble tots and tumble tower at Clare Leisure World in Ennis. It was an enjoyable day. A M

I went to Lee's birthday party and went to Clare Leisure World. I got nine packs of match attacks and got a hundred club. R H

Today is Friday. My brothers have a hurling blitz in Meelick tomorrow. N B

On Thursday I went to Lee's birthday party. It was in Clare Leisure World. We went bowling, quasar and we went to tumble tots and towers. After, we had cake and other food. We played at the arcade. L S

I got a new Mario game that I bought out of my own money. E K

I got twelve packs of match attacks and three hundred clubs and went to Lees party.I got two 'man of the match' and three star signings. D H

I might be getting the new match attacks book in Ennis today and I am going to Tao Kwon Do. A N













No comments:

Post a Comment