Monday 1 October 2012

Monday 1st October 2012


On Saturday my mum, Chantel and I went to Dublin. My granny found a note book from at least 100 years ago. On Sunday it was my cousin's birthday. On Tuesday after school my mum and I are going to Cork for two days to get my tonsils out and we are staying at my mom's aunt's house. J A

On Saturday I stayed the night at Sam's. On Sunday Steven, Eoin and Peader came. We watched the match. Kilkenny trashed Galway and I was supporting Galway. L S

On Saturday I went golfing in East Clare golf club. My cousin won the competition. It was a memorial for Michael Macnamara. R H

I am getting my stitches out today. A M

Its my birthday today and party on Saturday. E K

I had a sleepover on Friday . We all fell asleep at 6 in the morning. A M

My birthday is in 21 days. L O' M

I went to Claire's party on Saturday with Kieran Lucas and cycled down to Whitegate. D H

Yesterday my sister had an U14 match in Killanena at 11 o clock. They were playing the Burren. They won !!. N B

I went to the swimming pool on Sunday in Ennis and there were only twelve people there. I had lots of fun and it was an enjoyable day. A M

I went to Liam's house on Saturday. Neil came to my house on Sunday. O B

It was my birthday and I got a hundred club and a book of match attacks. In the book I got Wayne Rooney limited edition. L M

I had a match yesterday in Killanana against the Burren. We beat them by eight goals. C D






No comments:

Post a Comment