Thursday 4 October 2012

Wednesday 3rd October 2012

Today the strawberry jam went mouldy in my fridge. L O' M

Today is Wednesday and I have hurling training at 6.30pm in Whitegate.

Man Utd won 2-1 against a Romanian team . Van Persie scored the two goals. A N

We are doing P.E. today. E K

The police have arrested a man after the kidnapping of a five year old girl in Wales but they still haven't found the girl. .I am going to Lees birthday party tomorrow. A M

My birthday party is soon and my cousin gave me €20 for my birthday and I got €50 from my mam and I got a legend in match attax.. L M

Gaelic started in Whitegate yesterday for 2nd, 3rd, 4th,  5th and 6th class. Its from 3.30 to 4.15pm. C D

Its my birthday in twenty five days. I have fiddle lessons tonight. C K

Today is Wednesday and I went to the library yesterday. A M

It is getting colder at night and I used my first hot water bottle on Saturday night. S W

The Badminton Club has a meeting on Friday. On Thursday I am going to Lee's party. We have gaelic training today. L S

I had an U13 match in Whitegate  and we lost the match. I went to Limerick and I am getting my iphone today. D H

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday I went to speech and drama in Scariff. N B

It is chilly today. D S


No comments:

Post a Comment