Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesday 17th October 2012

Ireland was playing soccer yesterday and they won. L O' M

I am going to the cinema soon. A M

I have fiddle today at 5.15pm and I might be starting badminton from 7-8pm. S W

This morning I woke up at 4am and I am not as tired as I thought I would be. J A

I am going to badminton tonight and it is on for two hours. D H

My little cousin got kicked by a horse. He is only four years old. C K

Tonight I am going to badminton in Mountshannon Hall. This is the first week. A M

I went to the after-school and I did my homework. O B

I went to Anthony 's house yesterday. We had great fun. D S

Badminton is starting tonight in Mountshannon Hall between 6-8pm. C D

I am going to Badminton tonight. I have been doing it for two years. G H

I went to the creche yesterday. I did homework and played with Oscar and the babies. E K

On Tuesday there was gaelic football training. We will have a game in the next week. Ireland played the Faroes Islands, most of their players are not full time. The score was 4-1 in favour of Ireland. L S

Dualta and Liam came to my house yesterday.  Today is Wednesday and I am going to see my granny in hospital. A M

Last night we had a party in our club house in Tulla and received our medals. The chairman and some other person presented them. We will be training for the rest of the winter. I have handball training tonight. A N

There were cows on our lawn and the dog got them out. L M


No comments:

Post a Comment