Monday 1 October 2012

Friday 28th September 2012


I am going to the All-Ireland Sunday. Galway and Kilkenny are playing. G H

I got new games FIFA 8, 9 and 10. L.M

I got packs of match attax and I have got a hundred clubs. D H

Today is my birthday party and I’m having a sleepover . A M

Handball is starting up again next week . A N

Anthony was at my house yesterday. D S

My Brother missed his school bus today. It my Birthday in two days . C K

The All-Ireland is on Sunday. Galway and Kilkenny are playing again because the last time they drew. L S

I went to my cousin's. We played soccer inside and FIFA 12.R.H

It's my Birthday on Monday. E K

Yesterday I got a new fish, it sucks the sides of the tank to get the grime off! LO' M

I am getting my stitches out on Monday. A M

It is my uncle mass today at 8.00pm and Claire and I a serving. My cousin Patrick might be serving with us. Then we are going back to my granny's house. My aunt and granny are going to have food and drink. I am going to mind my cousins. S W

Today is my birthday, I am 12. C.D

Yesterday was Arthur's day. A M

Today is Friday, yesterday I went to under-10 training in Whitegate. NB

Today David and Anna are sleeping over at our house. On Saturday I'm going to our cousins party. JA

On Wednesday I am getting my tonsils out. JA

No comments:

Post a Comment