Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wednesday 26th September 2012

On Tuesday week Tania and I are playing a football match. J A

We have gaelic training today after school. I have hurling training after gaelic. L S

My birthday is in five days. E K

Lee came to my house yesterday and he went home at 7 o clock. I did nothing else. D H

I got three stitches in my knee the other day. A M

I went to Daniel's house and we had some sweets and played the x-box. I did not know I was going.L M

There is badminton tonight in the hall in Mountshannon. A M

The weather is cold and windy. It is very grey outside.D S

I have camogie training tonight. C D

My dad, my grandad, my sister and her two friends went to the ploughing championship. G H

On Wednesday week I am getting my tonsils out and I will not be in school for two weeks. J A

I went to my granny's house yesterday. I played hurling off the wall and went on the trampoline. R H

I booked Disneyland on Sunday and we are going from the 24th to 28th March. S W

On Friday the U16s have a camogie semi final. Hopefully they will win their match. A N

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday I went to speech and drama in Scariff secondary school. N B

My birthday is today and my party is on Friday. A M

My birthday is in 26 days. L O' M

No comments:

Post a Comment