Tuesday 4 September 2012

Monday 3rd September 2012


I had a hurling blitz in Whitegate at the weekend. We won all five matches. LS

We have an U12 camogie match tomorrow against Tulla, then I have soccer training straight after it. AN

On Sunday I had a bonfire. My friends, Mums friends and Chantal's friends came to the fire. JA

My dog came in fourth in the dog show in Scariff. He won a can of dog food and a brush and a rosette. GH

I went to my cousins christening. His name is Donnocha. We played sumo wrestling. RH

On Saturday my sister moved to Dublin, she got a job there last year. She is going to live with our cousin until she gets a house. AM

On Saturday the Scariff show was on, I was going to enter in the lego competition. I went to a birthday party on Sunday, it was fun. AM

I hurt my finger. DS

I went to Galway with my mam, my sister and my friend to see my aunt. We went on a walk, we were walking on two planks with nails bent over. We kept tripping over them. SW

No comments:

Post a Comment