Monday 17 September 2012

Monday 17th September 2012

I went to the hurling field on Friday and Saturday. D H

On Friday we had an U14 s final. We lost to the Mills but in the last five minutes we were up by seven points. Then they came back. On Saturday we had an U10 blitz and we lost both matches. We played an U13 game yesterday and we lost to Bodyke. L S

I went surfing on Sunday. The instructor said I was 'a natural'. I stood on the board on the first wave and started singing. Also I started shuffling on the board which is really hard to do. All together I counted thirteen waves. O B

The scouts are starting on Friday at the GAA hall and I am going. A M

I went to Thurles on Saturday to see Clare and Kilkenny play. Clare won the U21 All Ireland final. G H

I am going to see Maroon 5 in concert in Dublin next summer. J A

On Saturday my cousin was six and she had a party and I was minding all of them. My dad is collecting my tablet at the weekend. C D

I went to the U21 All Ireland on Saturday. Clare and Kilkenny played and it was a great match.The score was Clare 2.17 to Kilkenny 2.11. A N

Today is Monday. Yesterday I went to a horse fair in Banagher. I bought two wristbands and my horse stepped on my toe and it's really sore. N B

I went to the Half Barrel and my aunt gave me gravy and chips. I cycled from Whitegate to Mountshannon. C K

I went golfing on Saturday to Portumna golf club for practice. R H

On Friday I went to Nicola's house with Amber and Laoise. A M

On Friday I went to Nicola's house for a sleepover. L O' M

We got ten fish, two for each of us. Mine are called Luna and Fatso. E K

Yesterday my mom got my clothes to wear at my birthday which is in nine days. My party is in eleven days. A M

Me and Josh were playing on a bouncy castle and it was fun. L M

I went to Limerick on Saturday. My brother was in college at Coder Dojo. C K

We had an U10 blitz final and we lost by a few points. D H






No comments:

Post a Comment