Friday 7 September 2012

Tuesday 4th Sept 2012

Yesterday John Ford came to my house and then he told us that he found our donkey. He was in a field with other donkeys. C D

We have our U12s final coming up. First it was postponed and we still do not know the date and time. L S

My mam started her course today. S W

I tried to walk on my sore foot today for a final. D H

I played with my cousins dog yesterday. He bursts every ball you give him. R H

I rode my horse yesterday. L O' M

My sister fell down the stairs. S W

Tania lost her football match yesterday against someone. J A

I am going to Dublin on Friday as it's my granny's birthday. C K

I am going to get my bike fixed today. A M

In the paralympics the Irish runner won a gold medal. G H

Fergus pushed me around on the swing. We are going to seed savers tomorrow. O B

I met my second cousin for the first time. He works in a garage and his name is Neil. L M

We lost our u12 camogie match against Tulla. G H

Yesterday I had a match. We played against Tulla and we lost.A M

I went to soccer after our camogie match and we are getting our cup next week for the league we won. Then we play for another cup. A M

On Monday I went to the doctors. He gave me inhalers to take and he gave me an antibiotic. I missed school on Tuesday. N B

Today my cat climbed into my school bag and I nearly brought her to school. A M

I brought Daphne to see the water. D S


No comments:

Post a Comment