Thursday 20 September 2012

Wednesday September 19th 2012

We are getting our soccer league medals next week at training. A N

I've got hurling training tonight. It is the 19th September and today is Wednesday. D H

Badminton is starting next week and I am attending. A M

I went to the bog last night and we stayed for an hour. We were footing the turf. G H

I am going to Cork hospital this Friday and then next week for an operation but I don't know when next week or what time. J A

I have a camogie match on Friday in Ruan and against Ruan. C D

I went to Irish dancing last night. It's my brothers birthday on Saturday. He is going to be thirteen. C K

I am going to the Crescent Shopping Centre. I am going shopping with my friend Lauren, my sister Emma, my friend's sister Sarah, my friends mom Julia and my mom. We are going shopping for Lauren and Julia's birthday. S W

Lee came to my house Monday. I went to Scariff yesterday. O B

The weather is not nice today, it is cold and wet. E K

On Tuesday we had gaelic training with the school. Today I have hurling training in Whitegate. I went for a cycle at my dad's house yesterday.L S

Last Wednesday my dad was at a protest in Dublin. L O' M

Last night I had Irish dancing in Mountshannon hall. A M

Today is Wednesday. My mam is coming home from France in three days. N B


Today is very grey. DS



No comments:

Post a Comment