Friday 21 September 2012

Friday September 21st 2012

I broke the glass window in my Dad's garage with my sliothar.  RH

Yesterday Sam came to my house. We played hurling and soccer and we watched Father Ted. Sam and I are starting cubs. We will be going on a boat trip today.  LS

On Tuesday I am getting my hair dip dyed pink as a birthday present.  CD

We are going on a sailing trip today with the sailing club. I went up to my Grandad's house in Whitegate and I watched the Junior hurlers train. DH

We are going sailing but I am sick today.  LM

Last Sunday my sister fell off the horse. She landed on her nose and she got a big bloody nose. She had blood all over her face and hands. She looked like she had killed someone.  LO'M

The 5th and 6th classes from our school are going on a sailing trip at the sailing club in Mountshannon today. AnM

We have an under 10 camogie blitz tomorrow in Scariff.  AN

Today we are going sailing down at the harbour.  Al M

Today is Friday and we are going sailing with the Iniscealtra Sailing Club.  SW

Yesterday I had under 10 training in Whitegate. Our next blitz is on Saturday in Scariff.  NB

We are going sailing today.  Ao M

My Godmother is coming with her friend today.  EK

Cub scouts are starting today at 6pm. I lost a tooth yesterday and I got €5 from the tooth fairy.  OB

We are going on a sailing trip with our school today.  DS

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, he is 13. Mayo are playing Donegal in the All-Ireland football final on Sunday. I am going to watch it.  CK

I went to the bog last night. There was an aeroplane taking pictures of the bog.  GH

No comments:

Post a Comment