Monday 17 September 2012

Thursday September 13th 2012

I have a new cousin called Henry. I trained with the u8s last night. D H

Yesterday Tania had trials for the Munster team in basketball but she didn't get in. It was in Limerick and she was there for an hour and half. It was in the University of Limerick. J A

In Bodyke we played the semi-final of the u14 and we trashed Bodyke by nine points in the end. Ian Murray came off injured and played in goals and then straight away Paul Burke drove the ball into the back of the net. L.S.

Today is Thursday. Yesterday my aunt Roisin came to our house. N B

The U.S. Ambassador was killed in Libya. A M

Tomorrow I'm going to Nicola's house for a sleepover. A M

I went horse riding yesterday in Ballina. L O' M

I had an U14 match yesterday against Bodyke in Bodyke. We won the match and I scored one goal. R H

Yesterday I went to an U15 match in Bodyke. Whitegate and Bodyke were playing and Whitegate won and now they are in the final. C D

Abbie came to my house yesterday. We had fun. A M

Clare are in the All Ireland U21 final against Kilkenny this weekend. A M

Fiddle lessons are starting on Wednesday. S W

I made muffins yesterday. E K

I went to hospital to check how my breathing was. C K

Harry came to my house yesterday and we played in the forest. O B

I called down to Luke's house and so did Sam. We traded Match Attax and played tag on the go carts.LM

My uncle is going to be on a programme on RTE. G H

No comments:

Post a Comment