Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tuesday September 11th 2012

Yesterday I went to a minor match in Broadford. Whitegate and Broadford were playing. Whitegate won by four points. There were a lot of rows. C D

During the summer I got my appendix out. EK

It was Fergus 's birthday on Saturday.We made a cake and we had a small party on Monday. O B

The Paralympics have ended. Ireland got sixteen medals, eight gold, three silver and five bronze. L O' M

The tickets for the All Ireland hurling final replay are ten euro for children and fifty euros for adults. G H

I have hurling training tonight and I am going home at 12 o clock today. D H

I have hurling training tonight from 6.30 to 7.30 and gaeilge training after school from 3.15 to 4 o clock. LS

Ireland got sixteen medals in the Paralympics. A M

Today I was playing with my cat and he jumped on my face. My birthday is in two weeks. A M

Sean picked me up from school on Monday and he is going to New Zealand soon. L M

Today is Tuesday. Yesterday my sister had an under 16 match in Ruan. They lost but now they are in the Shield semi-final. N B

My dad's friend had a baby boy. S W

We had our last league soccer match yesterday against Bridgetown. I scored a goal. Then we went beeping with my friends and then the Tulla pipe band paraded us around the town with the cup. AN

I was meant to have hurling training last night but it was called off because Whitegate, Scariff and Ogonnelloe were playing. R H

My sister won a competition on Kiss magazine to see the film" Got to go". G H

Our computer is broken and we cant fix it so we are going to get a new laptop after Halloween. A M

Last night I went to a concert in Tuamgraney. "We banjo 3" were playing. They were really good. I bought their CD and they signed it. I saw them previously in Mayo and I got a signed music book with two cds in it. The first one was twenty tunes guaranteed to help you win banjo competitions and the second one was twenty tunes guaranteed to help you get disqualified from banjo competitions. C K


We had showers today. DS



No comments:

Post a Comment