Monday 24 September 2012

Monday 24th September 2012

On Friday I went to Cork to check on my tonsils. After that I went to see my mom's aunt. It was handy because she lived near the hospital. After that she came down to our house for the weekend. On Sunday we went sailing and fishing. Today she went home. J A

I went to the U10 blitz on Saturday. Whitegate won two and lost one. G H

Today is Monday. My mam came back from France on Saturday. She went for five days. She came back around four o clock. N B

On Friday we had an U14 camogie match against Ruan and we drew. C D

Bad news. I missed some stuff when I was sick at the weekend. Good news. I  watched Manchester United beat Liverpool 2-1.

Manchester United beat Liverpool in Anfield on Sunday. A M

I went to my cousin's house in Whitegate. We watched the minor football final between Dublin and Meath. Dublin won. R H

On Friday my dog gave me a nettle sting. L O' M

I had an U10 blitz on Saturday in Scariff. We played St. Josephs, Scariff and Feakle. We won two and drew one. I scored five goals and three points. A N

Yesterday Cian squished my cat. A M

I went to Anthony's house on Saturday and we watched The Avengers. O B

Yesterday Mayo played Donegal. Mayo lost. A M

On Friday my godmother came over with her friend and it was really fun. E K

I went to Limerick. We went to look at the iphone and it was out of stock. D H

On Friday it was my oldest brother's birthday. He was eighteen years old. He got a laptop and a printer. Mayo lost to  Donegal  in the All Ireland. L S

My dad went for a cycle around the Burren. He got two punctures and he had to change the tube twice. He pulled over and helped Michael O'Brien with a chain twice. Then he had to stop at a car crash. He stopped over an hour altogether.
I went shopping in the Crescent with my friend, my friends sister, my friends mom and we had lots of fun.    S W

My dog Daphne was very hungry this morning and kept following my mum around the house. D S

Mayo were playing  Donegal on Sunday. Mayo lost, 2-11 to 0-13.
Allanah stayed at my house on Friday. We made two cakes for my brothers birthday. He didn't know it was his birthday. C K



No comments:

Post a Comment