Monday 5 November 2012

Monday November 5th 2012

I went to see Hotel Transylvania in 3D. It was very funny. I went with my cousin and my auntie. A M

We left school on Friday 26th. On 29th we won the U12 final. I scored two goals. I play for Whitegate. I was also playing in the U13s final, I started on the first team. It was very cold and wet. We lost the game , afterwards we went back to the club house. L S

Lucy Spraggon dropped out of the Xfactor. Yesterday Kye left the Xfactor. "Im a celeberity get me out of here" starts on Sunday. C D

Lucy Spraggon left the Xfactor . It was my birthday Saturday. I went to Dublin and I had my party on Thursday. C K

On Saturday I went to Davids for a sleep over. The day after I went on a horse with David, Tania and Damaris. I went on Aine's pony. We were riding in the woods. Chantel and Aine went swimming. J A

On Friday I went to see Madagascar 3 in Ennis. It was a brilliant movie. I went to Limerick on Saturday with my family to go shopping. It was my aunt's birthday on Sunday. A M

I fell off a horse. D S

Lee came to my house on Saturday and he slept over. We went to Lukes house on Sunday and we made a shop out of lego. O B

I went swimming on Friday in Killaloe. The pool had a slide and I really enjoyed it. G H

I went golfing two times over the mid term break. I missed our U13 match because I had to go to my cousin's christening in Kilkee. My mom was godmother. R H

I went to Dublin on Sunday. My mam did the marathon on Monday and she did it in three hours forty five minutes. I stayed at my friends house then I went over to Nicolas house in Dublin. We came back on Tuesday night, then we went to Birr for a couple of days. A N

Over the break I went to Kilkenny for two days. I had lots of fun. L O' M

I played in two finals, an U12 and U13 and I went go karting with Steven and Eoin and Sam. Steven crashed into the back of me and really hurt my neck. DH

On Monday I went to the cinema with my aunt and cousin. We saw Hotel Transylvania. On Tuesday I went to Cork for my sisters graduation and we came back on Friday..

I got my hair cut on Saturday, the day after we got our Halloween holidays. I went to baby sit my cousins Murien and Caoilinn for the night on the first Sunday of our holidays with my aunt Fiona. S W

I went to Cork and stayed in an apartment. My match attaks were stolen and I went to Oscar's house and I called down to Luke's.

On Thursday I went shopping. My mam got new glasses. I got new shoes and some new clothes. Then my aunt and cousins James and Patrick came over for a while. Last night I watched the Xfactor. Lucy Spraggon dropped out and Kye got voted out of the Xfactor. N B




No comments:

Post a Comment