Tuesday 27 November 2012

Monday November 26th 2012

On Saturday I went to a hack with Damaris and Tania. It took two hours and my legs are really sore. J A

On Friday I went to Laoise's. Then on Saturday I stayed the night at Nicola's with Danielle. Then on Sunday Nicola came to my house. A M

On Saturday I went to Liam's birthday party. We went swimming in the pool in Ennis and after that we had a sleep over at Liam's house. It was a very enjoyable day, the next day we went  a scouting country challenge in Sixmilebridge. They were showing lots of different stuff such as how to light a camp fire, how to use a compass, how to make a carrier for a person with a broken leg, how to knot properly and how to make a tent. It was an enjoyable day. A M

Today is Monday.Yesterday my uncle came to our house. Saturday was my sister's birthday, she was sixteen.She had dinner in the snug and a sleepover with her friends. N B

Rylan left the xfactor. A M

Its four weeks to our Christmas holidays. E K

Rylan Clarke got voted out of the xfactor. Colin Baker got voted out of  I'm a celebrity get me out of here.C K

I have a cold. Its very cold outside. My mam is coming home from America tomorrow. SW

I went to Ronan Dooley's party on Saturday and I went to my aunts party as well. I got two remotes on Friday for the PS2. L M

On Saturday my brother Liam had his 10th birthday. We all had great fun. D S

On Saturday I had a sleep over at Liam's because it was his birthday. On Sunday I went to the cub scouts county challenge and we did loads such as putting up a tent, making camp fires and first aid. O B

Today is Monday. Rylan went home from the xfactor. G H

On Saturday I went to Ronan Dooley's party and we watched Twilight. I do not know why he picked it because its pretty girly. On Sunday I went to Sixmilebridge for a cubs county challenge. I learned lots of useful skills and after that we had a quiz. They were giving out 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes. L S

No comments:

Post a Comment