Friday 9 November 2012

Wednesday November 7th 2012

I was at my aunties and at gaelic football. L M

Obama won the Presidential election in the United States.A M

The weather is fine today. It is nice and warm today. D H

Today is Wednesday and we are starting our project about ancient Greece..S W

On Tuesday I had gaelic with the school  We will have a semi final next week. After training I went to Barry's house. We watched Mallcop on Netflex then I went home and watched Man City vs Ajax in a champions league group game. It was a draw 2 all. L S

Yesterday it was the U.S. Presidental election. Obama won..

Barack Obama won the United States Presidential election 2012 yesterday. E K

We are getting a new TV. My brother is getting our old TV and I am getting my brothers old TV. A M

Last night I had speech and drama in Scariff. I have to learn a new poem. N B

I went to soccer training yesterday and I am going to handball tonight. President Obama got re-elected. A N

I had to sleep at my granny's house last night due to my mom and dad going to the O2. R H

Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America.G H

Yesterday I went to the after school and I did my homework there. I played for a bit and then went home. OB

Barack Obama won the U.S. Presidential election. D S

Obama won the election in America. J A

Barack Obama won the U.S. election. We are starting our project today on Ancient Greece. C K

Obama won the Presidential election against Romney. A M

Yesterday I had music and I played Brendan Buglers box. C D




No comments:

Post a Comment