Monday 12 November 2012

Monday November 12th 2012

Today is Monday. Yesterday the camogie club brought some girls to Clare Leisure World. We played quasar and we also played bowling. Then we went back to the club house and they presented us with U13 medals. It was really fun. N B

I watched "I'm a celebrity please get me out of here". Liverpool and Chelsea drew and Terry had an injury. The team with boxer are winning in "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". L M

On Friday I went to cubs. Then I collected my brother from Portumna at the bus stop because he was in college in Galway. On Saturday my friend Sam came over. We played hurling and FIFA 12 on the xbox. L S

Yesterday I went on a trip with the camogie club to Clare Leisure World. We did bowling and quasar. When we got back to the clubhouse we were presented  with a medal by Susan Fahy because we won the U13s final. C D

'Im a celebrity' started last night but I didn't watch it. A M

I went to Dublin on Saturday. D S

District 3 got voted out of the Xfactor. I'm a celebrity get me out of here started yesterday. I went to Clare Leisure World yesterday with Whitegate camogie club. We went bowling and quasar. C K

I served mass in Whitegate by myself on Sunday. S W

On Sunday it was Aine's party. She turned six, Tania and I were doing pony rides. I rode the pony for about an hour. J A

On Saturday I went shopping with Ciara. We went shopping in Limerick. On Sunday I went to Ennis with Whitegate camogie club. We did bowling and quasar. It was fun. A M

I went to the cubs on Friday in Scariff hall. It was fun. E K

The children's referendum was on Saturday. The majority of the population voted yes. L O' M

I went to Tao Kwon Do  on Friday. On Saturday I went to rugby training and then I went to soccer training. Yesterday I had a rugby blitz and we played three matches. We won two and drew one. I played scrum half for all the blitz. I went to the leisure center in Ennis, it was fun. A N


Tommie Larkins won their minor A final and my uncle put on a bonfire and they came with the cars and were beeping. G H

I went golfing yesterday in Portumna golf club. We only played nine holes because we wanted to see the Liverpool vs Chelsea game . R H

Anthony came to my house on Friday and I slept at my grandmothers house. O B

I got an ipod touch on Saturday in Limerick and I got a few songs and games on it. I am going to England for my cousins 13th birthday. D H

No comments:

Post a Comment