Friday 23 November 2012

Friday November 23rd 2012

It was Thanksgiving yesterday. The rest is history. L O' M

It was my mum's and brother's birthday yesterday. We had ice-cream. D S

On Thursday I went to my friend's house. He is called Sam. We watched Tottenham vs Lazio. They were playing in the Europa league. Sam and I played Black Ops 2 in his bedroom. L S

Yesterday it was Thanksgiving in America. A M

I knitted yesterday with my granny after school. R H

I went to the open night in Scariff Community College. S W

Last night was Scariff secondary school open night. C D

I am going to Tao Kwon Do today and tomorrow I am going to my granny's because my mam is going to England. A N

Yesterday I went to Damaris' house for Thanksgiving. We were home at 10pm and I watched the Lion King with Aine. J A

It is my mam's birthday today. A M

I am going to two parties on Saturday.

Today I nearly put orange juice on my cornflakes. A M

I'm knitting something for Sir. E K

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, she is sixteen. N B

I am going to Anthony's house today. O B

The Scariff Community.College open evening was on last night at 6.30 and finished at 9.45pm. It was a very enjoyable evening. C K

No comments:

Post a Comment