Monday 10 December 2012

Monday December 10th 2012

It was very cold over the weekend. D S

I had my fiddle exam on Friday. It was in Newmarket-on-Fergus. I went to Dublin on Friday and my brother and I went ice skating on Saturday. I got a penguin and a hat.

On Friday I stayed over at David's house. On Saturday Damaris, Tania and I went horse riding in Whitegate. On Saturday I stayed over at Anna's house and I helped them put their tree up. On Sunday we put our Christmas tree up and we went to the car boot sale. J A

On Friday Liam Sweeney came over to our house before cubs and we got our investiture badge. On Saturday morning we got our Christmas tree up in the mountain near my dad's. When we got back we put up the tree. On Sunday I watched the Xfactor final, James Arthur won. L S

On Friday I had a star test in Tao Kwon Do and I passed.. On Saturday morning I had rugby training. Yesterday morning I had a rugby blitz in St Sennan's. I played three matches, we played St Sennan's twice and Newport. I scored three tries against Newport and we won. In the first two matches I played winger and in the third I played ball carrier. A N

My cousins came down yesterday evening. We traded match attacks and played "Who wants to be a millionaire " board game. R H

I went for a walk on Sunday. On Saturday I was at my grandmother's house, we slept over Friday  and Saturday. O B

James Arthur won the Xfactor. On Sunday I went to the car boot sale with my dad and I got two One Direction pens. A M

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday and James Arthur won the Xfactor. E K

Today is Monday and Friday I stayed at my granny's house.My mam came back from Galway yesterday. James Arthur won the Xfactor Sunday. N B

I went to handball Friday and I went to my dad's friend's house for dinner. I went to my grandad's on Saturday. D H

James Arthur won the Xfactor yesterday. L O' M

I served mass Saturday and I got to light the advent candle. A M

I got a new pet, it is a bird. Dad got a new car, it is a Toyota Celica. I went to a car boot sale last Sunday. I will be getting a new bird, then I will have two birds.

James Arthur won the Xfactor. G H

James Arthur won the Xfactor. A M


No comments:

Post a Comment