Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wednesday 5th December 2012

I am going to the dentist today. D S

It is Wednesday today and we are putting up our Christmas decorations on Friday. A M

The ground is slippery outside. L O' M

Today is Wednesday. There are only twenty days to Christmas. I watched Arsenal vs Olympiakos, the final score was 2-1 to Olympiakos. It was 1-1 then their sub came on and scored. L S

My sister missed the Scariff bus this morning. E K

My mam got a new car, I don't know what make it is. I went to my cousin's birthday yesterday. I am going to badminton and I am going to a fiddle lesson. S W

Tonight I have badminton in Mountshannon hall. A M

I have badminton tonight in Mountshannon hall. A M

On Saturday I am going horse riding with Damaris in the woods. J A

Today is Wednesday and it's twenty days to Christmas. I went to speech and drama. N B

I went to music last night. I have badminton tonight. C D

I have fiddle today and badminton. I have my fiddle exams on Friday. I am going to Dublin on Friday. C K

I went to the after school yesterday and I did my homework there. I played a game where I was a plumber builder, carpenter, dentist, doctor, detective and a lawyer. O B

I lost all my stuff for work. I watched a movie and I found my home work. L M

I played hurling with my dad and I am going to Barry's house today after school. R H

I went to soccer training yesterday and I scored three goals. We have a tournament on 27th December, I am going to handball tonight. A N

It is Wednesday and the world is ending on 21st December 2012 . G H




No comments:

Post a Comment